Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Tears

Scripture: "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8

Observation: Our God knows all of what is going on in our lives. A tear does not fall without it being accounted for.

Application: How much love can be described in one verse of Scripture? This is very intimate stuff and God is very intimate with us. I can't stand for someone to see me cry. I will fight back tears and when they come, I will do my best to turn my head. Yet, there is God. Keeping track of every tear that falls. Collecting them in a bottle. What true love He has for us.

Prayer: Almight and great God. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for wanting to be in an intimate relationship with your children; for caring so much for us that you keep track of every tear that falls. Thank you God.

No comments: